Thursday, September 12, 2013

9/12/13

Today is my brother's 50th birthday...Happy Birthday to him!

I've had a lot going on lately that has been quite a wake up call.  And it has all happened in the midst of asking, and looking for signs.  Signs that I'm doing the right things.  Signs that I'm on the right track.  It is exciting, and a little scary, to think that the thing that may be you are meant to do...is something that you never imagined or saw possible for yourself.  If its possible that my life is actually meant to be bigger and bolder than the box that I thought it would fit into, then I've been confining myself and keeping myself from growing. 

I am beautiful....and anything is possible.  I don't mean that I'm going to be a Victoria's Secret model...not unless they start a line for women who are older and larger than their target market, but then again, ...you never know!!

This has been some random thoughts...and from where I sit, truly part of my transformation!

No comments:

Post a Comment