Monday, September 2, 2013

Day 2 - 9/2/13

I can honestly say, I don't know whether this will work, but because other attempts have fallen short, I'm willing to give this a try. 

Blatent Accountability!

I guess that at some point, I should actually sit down and figure out my end of the year goals and the steps that I'm taking to make them happen...but I'll leave that for another day.  (LOL)  I'm sorry, may be it'll happen later today, but I don't want the goals to be so unreasonable that they don't happen.  I want to stretch myself, so that stretching myself becomes a habit!

My diet today hasn't been a spectacular example of what it should be.  Lots of coffee...a special k protein bar...5 chicken wings...water...and dinner will be some pulled pork, corn on the cob, and baked sweet potato.  My goals for today, no alcohol and no snacking between meals.  So far, so good.

I tried my Beginner Day one of the Turbulence Training 20-10 workout.  I'm not new to the workout, but it is interesting to get back on the horse while still feeling the pain from sciatica.  The glute bridge was difficult.  Pain in my left glute down through my ankle.  The pain lasted through the push up part of the ecentric push ups.  The stick ups and the plans went well though.  I was surprised not to have pain in the plank.  But, I'm excited to do this, to try this...to be accountable for this and break through my upper limit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment