Sunday, September 8, 2013

9/8/13

I gave in today and got the prednisone pack the dr. prescribed for me over a month ago.  I hate taking pills, but I hate the pain that I'm feeling even more.  I can't wait to see how I feel when I wake up in the morning.

Today I tried to set goals.  I did it contrary to what I know about planning (from being a teacher)...you start with the big and work to the small...making sure that you are moving forward.  I changed about half way through, but here are my goals, for today.  When I started thinking about these goals, it began with what I can do today, and what I can do this week.  I'm not sure that will get me where I really want to be.  I may review these from the big picture and then work backwards, I don't know.

Goals:

1 year:
1. Maintain regular workouts - not getting stuck at my plateau and maintain weight of 155 lbs
2. Have finished 1 book for self publication
3. Have begun plan to earn money from the writing I love and reduce hours at current position.
4. Have at least $1,000 in savings

3 months: (December 1)
1. Weigh 170 lbs. (continuing to work out)
2. Finish reading 6 books
3. Write 2 posts/week on my blog
4. Budget forward next 6 months to include savings

3 weeks: (October 1)
1. Lose 6 lbs - weigh 184
2. Finish reading 2 books
3. Write 2 posts/week and frame at least 5 book ideas

7 days:
1. Plan day the night before
2. Delegate at least 3 items / day
3. spend at least 1 hr/day reading and writing
4. Commit and track food and workouts

No comments:

Post a Comment