Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Transformation Needs Consistency!

My last post here was 17 days ago.  Really?  I call that a major gap in habits and consistency! 

Here's what I know... I let things get in the way.  I get busy.  I plan to much.  I get lazy.  I don't maintain the habits that will, at least, track the change that is occurring.  I have tried to keep up my workouts.  And I've done pretty good.  Except of course for the surgery on my face.  But... the workouts are on.  But my eating habits suck!  And all in all, my weight is going in the opposite direction that I would like to see it.  ...and I'll soon have no clothes because I threw out all the ones that fit the fatter me.  UGH! 

I'm 53 with no significant support system and I need to turn this shit around.  It's hard to be your own accountability partner! Ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment