Sunday, October 27, 2013

10/27/13

It has only been 10 days since I posted here last and yet it seems like forever.

My workouts are continuing although I think that I've just figured out that I would probably be happier with them if they were more intense and more often.  -slow paced and half way is easy to set aside.  Even though I continue with the sciatic pain, even that seems a bit more tolerable with a good sweat.

In spite of workouts and really, REALLY watching my diet, I'm no closer to my goal than I was 2 months ago when I started.  That is really, really frustrating!  I don't really know the option for this.

I'm having trouble finding a routine that allows me to fit everything in at a level that I'm happy with.  And I'm having trouble focusing.  I don't know the answer to this either...really.  I keep trying though.  I have to make a better effort at this because I think its essential to feeling like I'm making progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment